Each product is handcrafted and any irregularity is to be considered an intrinsic characteristic. Cashmere is particularly delicate and we recommend you handle your product with the greatest care, avoiding any contact with jewellery or any surface that could cause damage.
To clean cashmere and baby yak products:
1. Fill your basin with cold water, and add a mild detergent such as Woolite, baby shampoo or dish soap.
2. Let your cashmere soak in the basin for five minutes, before rinsing thoroughly.
3. Take out your product and fold it up into a ball to get the excess water out. Don’t wring your cashmere, which can stretch out the delicate material.
4. Place your product flat on a towel, and roll it up to remove any remaining water.
5. Lay your clothing on a drying rack. If you don’t own a drying rack, place it between two towels to dry.
Pilling is a natural and normal process and occurs when the product surface suffers friction from use. In between washings you can remove any fabric pills with a cashmere comb or bristled garment brush.
Each product comes with a pure cotton storage bag to ensure long-lasting care and performance. Please fold your product and place it in the bag and on a flat surface. We recommend you wash your product before storing for long periods.